Community centres and facilities face some tough security challenges. Often sited in less advantaged neighbourhoods, they may have to deal with antisocial behaviour while still protecting their users and providing a welcoming environment.
With extensive experience of helping regional community centres solve their security problems, we can help you in a range of areas:
- Intruder alarms to protect your premises, equipment, staff and visitors – plus police notification if required
- Fire alarms for peace of mind and fire-brigade response, if required
- Lighting systems for visibility, reassurance and enhanced CCTV surveillance
- CCTV to secure key areas, or to monitor the movement of visitors through your site
- Access control to control who enters which zones on your site, and at what times
- Gates and barriers to control access to your premises automatically
- Emergency lighting for rapid and safe evacuation in emergency
- Phone systems for effortless communication throughout your company
- Monitoring of your intruder alarm for intelligent response to incidents
- Tailored, flexible maintenance contracts that offer optimum value throughout the lifetime of your system
To get a quote for your security requirements, contact us today. We’re always happy to offer help and advice without obligation.