Every leisure and tourist site is different. Some need to safeguard a relatively small site with very high-value items, such as a museum. Other attractions, such as safari parks, need to control and monitor visitor movements across a much larger exterior area. And every leisure site needs to guarantee the safety of everyone who visits – as well as those who work on-site.
Our services for leisure and tourist facilities include:
- Intruder alarms to protect your premises, equipment, staff and visitors – plus police notification if required
- Fire alarms for peace of mind and fire-brigade response, if required
- Emergency lighting for rapid and safe evacuation in emergency
- Gates and barriers to control access to your site automatically
- CCTV for key areas, or to monitor the movement of visitors through your site
- Lighting systems for visibility, reassurance and enhanced CCTV surveillance
- Access control to control who enters which zones on your site, and at what times
- Phone systems for effortless communication
- Monitoring of your intruder alarm for intelligent response to incidents
- Tailored, flexible maintenance contracts that offer optimum value throughout the lifetime of your system
To get a quote for your security requirements, contact us today. We’re always happy to offer help and advice without obligation.