Security for Community Facilities
Community centres and facilities face some tough security challenges. Often sited in less advantaged neighbourhoods, they may have to deal with antisocial behaviour while still protecting their users and providing a welcoming environment.
With extensive experience of helping regional community centres solve their security problems, we can help you in a range of areas:
- Intruder alarms to protect your premises, equipment, staff and visitors – plus police notification if required
- Fire alarms for peace of mind and fire-brigade response, if required
- Lighting systems for visibility, reassurance and enhanced CCTV surveillance
- CCTV to secure key areas, or to monitor the movement of visitors through your site
- Access control to control who enters which zones on your site, and at what times
- Gates and barriers to control access to your premises automatically
- Emergency lighting for rapid and safe evacuation in emergency
- Phone systems for effortless communication throughout your company
- Monitoring of your intruder alarm for intelligent response to incidents
- Tailored, flexible maintenance contracts that offer optimum value throughout the lifetime of your system
To get a quote for your security requirements, contact us today. We’re always happy to offer help and advice without obligation.